Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Trackdays on the weekend?

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Aebous
Lifer
Lifer

Trackdays on the weekend?

Post by Aebous » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 am

Me & my mates at the shop are wanting/needing to do trackdays on a weekend (sat/sun). I've took a peak at trackdays.co.uk, focusedevents.co.uk, and clubmsv with not too much close by for weekends. Does anyone have any other suggestions on where to look for some weekend trackdays? It would need to be close by to RAF Lakenheath. Snetterton is the closest track to us, but yeah nothing on their calendar is for sat/sun. I'm not taking them to Castle Combe for their first few events....none of them have been on a track before. Oh and cheaper the better for us poor married military types :D
'03 Z4 3.0i manual transmission w/ sports package, interior xenons, wind deflector, Michelin Sport PS3's, cheap big brake upgrade, headlights with black internals and clear lenses, Alutech braces inc horizontal strut bar.
ZEEEE 4

christhomasleeds

Re: Trackdays on the weekend?

Post by christhomasleeds » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:38 am

Sat April 23rd at Bedford? It's about 50 miles from Lakenheath and is one of the safest circuits for novices due to almost no armco barriers and big run offs if ambition exceeds talent :lol:
2007 Z4 3.0si Coupe

Aebous
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Aebous » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:59 am

Yeah having been to Bedford Autodrome I will be pushing for that one. It is as you said. I just won't be available April 23rd :(
'03 Z4 3.0i manual transmission w/ sports package, interior xenons, wind deflector, Michelin Sport PS3's, cheap big brake upgrade, headlights with black internals and clear lenses, Alutech braces inc horizontal strut bar.
ZEEEE 4

Redzedfour
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Redzedfour » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:06 am

Just had a look at this site http://bookatrack.com/ but only seem to do track days at Snetterton on a week day :thumbsdown:
Previous,Bright Red 2.2 Roadster
Gone 3.0si Sport coupe Auto,Pearl Grey Leather & Piano Black. MODS, Stubby,Aux,Aero Wipers,De-Badged,452's & Led N/P lights