Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Scumbags

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
jonnyfive

Re: Scumbags

Post by jonnyfive » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Nick iam with you on that one , hit 1st ask questions later , i will not be a victim to some worthless crack head full stop.
Live life on the edge or you are taking up to much space!

richtea78

Post by richtea78 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Nickm wrote:CU**TS

I'd kill them myself if I had a shotgun and think nothing of it....any trespassers on my property, criminal activity occurring, I'm all out for protecting what's mine..
Really? Or just tough talking? I love my car but killing someone over it? Cant see that happening. I also doubt you would "think nothing of it", if you did theres a word for people who kill without any remorse.

As for all the people who would have a go back, only takes one crack head to stick a knife in you and your dead, over a car that is more than likely insured.

Ive been in a house that was burgled, didnt hear a thing and the burglars were according to the police "professionals". I dont have any property I care that much about that I would risk my life to protect it.

Nickm

Post by Nickm » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 pm

You'd be surprised what people would resort to. I have been in a situ where someone was attacked, very close to me and things went too far, and I would do it again. So Richtea, focus on yourself and don't try to put yourself in my head. Not having a pop, but yes maybe a car is a bit extreme, but I was referring to anything which could have an impact on my family too. If a house is burgled, families can get involved, and is not always a question of just taking car keys etc....

richtea78

Post by richtea78 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:09 pm

I can understand it for people, especially family. I just think a car is a stupid reason to kill someone. Its a replaceable bit of metal no matter how much its your P&J.

Defending your home is different again but still cant see the point of killing someone unless they are likely to kill you or harm you etc.

Nickm

Post by Nickm » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 pm

In addition if I was the parent of Jamie Bulger, I could easily kill without remorse, and I am sure a lot of people would agree with me. Have you heard what they did to that poor boy?

inkey$
Lifer
Lifer

Post by inkey$ » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Sorry to hear about your woes Normski. Happened to me a couple of years back with my Z3. Drug addled south Londoners looking for 30p via my plastic rear screen. Felt gutted at the time. Quickly tried to focus on lightning very rarely striking twice.
Current: Project Audi A2 1.4SE
Previously: Z3R 2.8 • E46 330i • Z4R 3.0 • Z4///MC • E90 335i • Z4///MR • Z3///MC 'Breadvan' • Z3R 2.8 • E30 325i R • Z4C • Z4R 3.0

Nickm

Post by Nickm » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Good point, but I think case law is now taking a different view on such matters. Protecting your home against criminals is looked at differently from how it used to be looked at....

Syvee

Post by Syvee » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:15 pm

I see what you are saying richtea78 and agree but we can't help protecting what is ours insured or not insured ... The only reason I don't challenge the toe rag who lives next door to me is I know he carries a knife (yep iv told the police) and he will have no perception of the consequences of pulling the knife on someone.. last thing I want is six inches of cold steel stuck in my gut... Just society seems to be in a bit of a mess nowadays people who do the right thing get persecuted and toe rags like the guys who broke into this guys Z and my next door neighbour seem to get away with it!!
Rear wheel drivers do it sideways

3.0 si sport coupe silver grey 108s and a whip on the wing

richtea78

Post by richtea78 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Nickm wrote:In addition if I was the parent of Jamie Bulger, I could easily kill without remorse, and I am sure a lot of people would agree with me. Have you heard what they did to that poor boy?
I could understand that, its not a car or property though.

It also isnt going to bring him back, killing in self defence etc is totally different to murdering someone for revenge.

Its a tough call to make, I dont think anyone could really answer it till in that position, which hopefully wont happen.

Nickm

Post by Nickm » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 pm

A rational argument and something, as you said, we hopefully won't have to face...

richtea78

Post by richtea78 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Nickm wrote:Good point, but I think case law is now taking a different view on such matters. Protecting your home against criminals is looked at differently from how it used to be looked at....
It depends, we arent in the US situation yet where your property being threatened is justification. The farmer who shot the pikey in the back got done for murder as the guy was running away, the guy who fought the intruder and stabbed him with a knife he grabbed in the struggle got off, its a difficult balance to call.

I dont have kids but I can understand why people would kill to protect them. With pedos Im all in favour of the death penalty as the criminal justice system is set up to rehabilitate criminals, pedos dont see what they are doing as wrong therefore cannot be rehabilitated. A burglar/car theif knows what he is doing is wrong, he just does it anyway.

jonnyfive

Post by jonnyfive » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:28 pm

I think no one would kill someone over a car , but some one in your house , put your self in a crack addicts head , do you think he or she would care if your kids or wife got up in the middle of the night and stumbled across them , No

Iam sorry but i would have no problem putting an end to there little habit. Like i said before, i will not be the victim i would happily do time for protecting my family , knowing there are safe and will see another birthday.

To put it blunt iam not going to wait and find out if there are going to stab me or harm my family because it could all be to late by then .

Any way i thinks that's for the politicians to sort out not us petrol heads . :)
Live life on the edge or you are taking up to much space!

richtea78

Post by richtea78 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:33 pm

When we got burgled the police said pretty much that it was lucky it was a professional burglar as if they are disturbed they just want to get away as they know the police dont have as much resources to deal with it if no one is injured. A crackhead wouldnt be so rationale.

Same thing with shop lifters, I worked in a Sainsburys when I was a student on the BWS section and the smart shop lifters would always bugger off as soon as they knew they were spotted as it wasnt worth the hassle. Smack addicts were too stupid though.

Couldnt find the case about the farmer but this one is interesting for the comments from the Director of Public Prosecutions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munir_Huss ... %27_rights

Syvee

Post by Syvee » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Nickm wrote:Good point, but I think case law is now taking a different view on such matters. Protecting your home against criminals is looked at differently from how it used to be looked at....
Nickm a friend of mine did a small amount of time at her majesty pleasure back in the late 90s he came home one afternoon to find his front door open and a armed burglar (he had a baseball bat) in his house... The burglar ran dropping the baseball bat as he barged past my mate and out the front door tripping and falling on the pavement... Unfortunately my friend then gave the burglar a bit of a thump or two with his own bat... Police were called and the burglar got done for breaking and entering my friend got done for abh.. This was because once the burglar was off his property he was no longer a risk or threat and therefore should not have been attacked... The law I know has changed since the incident with the guy with the shotgun on the farm (sorry I can't recall the exact details) best bet is to make loads of noise then get the cops round sharpish nothing is worth getting hurt for... Well nothing material anyway I'd always back family and friend :D
Rear wheel drivers do it sideways

3.0 si sport coupe silver grey 108s and a whip on the wing

ChawenHalo

Post by ChawenHalo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Bring back forced labour! Thats just a horrible eexperience.

This should make you feel a little better about your country:

I live in a fairly posh area in town town center; Got up one morning to find my black on pupose left dirty daily run about key scratched on 4 panels (proper long ones too). Its a 4 pot oil buner Golf for crying out!

Just cannot for the life of me understand this. If I saw, them out of principle, I'd send them to hospital. :evil: :fuelfire:
Z4MC. ACS CF diffuser silencers side skits. Pagid RS29 & Goodridge. Gruppe M Bilstein B16PSS10 H&R ARBS. Delage Sport chassis. MPS2. Audi A8 4.2TDI 2008 runabout.