Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Dice Mediabridge- changing the bass/treble + clock

wiseguy

Dice Mediabridge- changing the bass/treble + clock

Post by wiseguy » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 am

I've just installed the Mediabridge 1500 in my Z4. I have 2 questions:

I'm aware that you can change the general volume on the Mediabridge while connected to the IPhone 3gs. However, for those songs with too much bass or too much treble, is there a way to change the bass or treble without switching modes on the factory radio, getting out of the Dice connection and into either AUX, Radio, or CD? That's the only way I can change bass/treble.

Is there a way to have the clock displayed on the radio screen while the Dice is being used, instead of the song name?

I have the business radio (no navigation).

Thanks!

Wiseguy
2007 3.0SI Roadster leather/auto/Carver-Logic7
stereo system/xenons/sport/108s/ LeatherZ MK4 armrest/ Ultimate
Cupholders/ GROM BMW Mini 98-06 trunk USB Android iPhone car integration adapter kit

R.I.P. Dice Mediabridge 1500. 2010-2023.

wiseguy

Re: Dice Mediabridge- changing the bass/treble + clock

Post by wiseguy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:07 am

<bump>

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? 8)
Cupholders/ GROM BMW Mini 98-06 trunk USB Android iPhone car integration adapter kit

wiseguy

Re: Dice Mediabridge- changing the bass/treble + clock

Post by wiseguy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:30 am

In case anyone else has the same questions as I did above, try activating "sound check" on your phone or in ITunes, which helps lower overamped bass and smooths out sky-high treble. Some folks complain it alters sound quality in a negative way. After one night of driving, I haven't noticed that; it does help fix the issues I described above.

As for the clock display, I'll just have to check my watch or switch over to the clock on the speedo. I like to leave it on temp.