Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

bumper Resprayed-happy days.

Claying, polishing, waxing... share your secrets in here.
AlienZed

bumper Resprayed-happy days.

Post by AlienZed » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Just had my front bumper resprayed and very happy with the results,looks like new again :thumbsup:
A few mates have had spray work done on their Zeds at different body shops recently and not been happy with the results, so i was a bit worried myself.
However my job is great so i could reccomend them.
Prestige Motor Bodies ,Glossop Derbyshire sk13 6jf.
Note. i have no connection with them,just a happy Zedder.

R26Andy

Re: bumper Resprayed-happy days.

Post by R26Andy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:03 pm

:thumbsup: Nice one. This is one of my top priorities after xmas.

Do they sand back any lumps and bumps first? My bumper has several small rough spots (3-4mm across) where the stones have actually deformed the plastic. Did you have anything like this and how does it look now?

Cheers

Andy
FOR SALE: Z4C 3.0si Sport - Blue, 58, 40k miles, FBMWSH, 12m MOT, 6m tax, £11,700 - Sadly traded in and now for sale at the dealer for £12,991!

Tired of waterspots and streaks when washing the car?
http://www.waterspot-filters.co.uk/

AlienZed

Re: bumper Resprayed-happy days.

Post by AlienZed » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi Andy,
It was quite marked,and scraped where i hit a stone wall while attempting a 3 point turn,(wife told me i was too close to it ),but i ignored her :roll: .So its all been rubbed down etc and now looks like new again. After seen other work my mates have had done on their Zeds i am more than happy with the results :thumbsup: