Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

East Coast Gathering Aug 11th (PA, DE, MD tri-state Cruise)

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
IMZ4N

Post by IMZ4N » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:08 am

Sounds like fun to me. What say we meet half way over LaborDay in SC. :evil:

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:25 am

UPDATE:

Hi Ya'll,

OK... it's two weeks to head down to the Boondocks for the 10th Anniversary (9th Annual) Crab Cruise (AKA Tri-State Crab Feast Cruise).

It all starts at the Winterthur Museum (http://www.winterthur.org) parking lot (6 miles NW off I-95 exit 7 on SR 52 in Wilmington, DE).

As Stu Ockman is a member in good standing of Winterthur, he has obtained permission for us to meet in the Winterthur parking lot! If you were with us last year you might recalled we were summarily dismissed from the parking lot by Winterthur Security due to them not recognizing Stu's membership in good standing. Bummer! This will be much more pleasant than waiting on the shoulder and dodging the traffic on SR52.

The gates do not open until 9:00 AM. It’s probably a good idea to wait outside until 9:00 if anyone arrives early. Thanks.

We'll have the pre-drive ritual at about 9:45 and head out at 10:00.

So, as usual, bring a full tank of gas, a picnic lunch, and appetite for crab and a smile. As a reminder there are no bathroom facilities in the parking lot and the Museum may not be open, so I suggest making a pit stop on the way.

Please email me back a confirmation if you will make the cruise, along with vital statistics such as passenger, cell phone number, car description (year, color, model) and any other thing you'd like to share. I'll put together a roster.

Last, if you know any other Zed owners who are not already joining us please invite them along.

Regards,
dod

[email protected]
Member ZSCCA