Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Posable meet in the south this Saturday?

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Posable meet in the south this Saturday?

Post by Machine monkey » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Hi so as it says meeting in the south. At the A34 M4 services Chieveley I think??

So far me Dan Yeates and gingertosser are penciled in non of us live in that area. It's just in the middle. So ideally a local member who knows the roads and likes leading a group of cars will join in??? Don't have many more details yet ill post when I do. So who's free?
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

Stark
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Posable meet in the south this Saturday?

Post by Stark » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:55 pm

What junction are the services at???

-Tom-

Post by -Tom- » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:02 pm

I'm local ish but only recently moved this way so no good for information I'm afraid. The GF is back from her 2 week jolly with work in Qatar / Dubai on Saturday, but if I get the go ahead and the weather isn't shocking I will be up for it although she may want to play co pilot so definitely wouldn't be leading :???:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
-Z4 M Coupe, Silver Grey, Imola Red Nappa, carbon leather, CSLs, SuperSprint Race, Track Mode Enabled
-Tesla M3 LR

Previous - 3.0 si sport roadster, Silver Grey with Oregon Pearl Grey leather, Piano black, EIbach Pro, Stubby

inkey$
Lifer
Lifer

Post by inkey$ » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Would love to join you guys, but its a little far for the time I may have free this weekend so I'll possibly be having my own mini meet of 1 down the A2 and beyond somewhere.
Last edited by inkey$ on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current: Project Audi A2 1.4SE
Previously: Z3R 2.8 • E46 330i • Z4R 3.0 • Z4///MC • E90 335i • Z4///MR • Z3///MC 'Breadvan' • Z3R 2.8 • E30 325i R • Z4C • Z4R 3.0

Stark
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Stark » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Junc 13.... Just looked. What's the forecast like???

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Junction 13 Stark coming?????

Would be great to have you and the good lady Tom. Don't worry worst case scenario I will lead :cry:
I am sure we can put our heads together! Dan and ginger live fairly close they might be able to help.
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

RLiu

Post by RLiu » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:10 pm

I hate it when work gets in the way all the time :headbang: :headbang: Weekend night this weekend oh joy of joys :cry:
Z4c•57•Auto•Carbon Black•Piano Black interior•Sports Packages•Premium Packages•Comfort Pack•18” MV2 Style Alloys•BMW Pro SatNav•Bluetooth•Auto Air Con•Parking Distance Control•Automatic Lights/Wipers•Auto dim interior mirror.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:41 pm

It actually looks ok no rain not warm but ok???? But as we all well know it can change.

That's bad news Rliu loads of drunk idiots I guess!!! You always seem busy when something happens. Maybe do one when your free?

RLiu

Post by RLiu » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:08 pm

now working in a children's hospital so i hope not too many drunk idiots although i had to ask a parent to leave once for been too drunk!
Z4c•57•Auto•Carbon Black•Piano Black interior•Sports Packages•Premium Packages•Comfort Pack•18” MV2 Style Alloys•BMW Pro SatNav•Bluetooth•Auto Air Con•Parking Distance Control•Automatic Lights/Wipers•Auto dim interior mirror.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Yeah you would hope not. Drunk kids are the worst.

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 pm

I might have to pull out of this any sorry guys. I have got a little car trouble hit a huge pot hole and have damaged a wheel :cry:

-Tom-

Post by -Tom- » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Machine monkey wrote:I might have to pull out of this any sorry guys. I have got a little car trouble hit a huge pot hole and have damaged a wheel :cry:
Ah bugger. Go get a photo of the hole with measurement (sounds a bit dodge) and claim it back from the stingy council. Roads are so crap at the moment, it's a joke. How about postpone until you have her back on the road and then the guys who can't make it this weekend may have another chance?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
-Z4 M Coupe, Silver Grey, Imola Red Nappa, carbon leather, CSLs, SuperSprint Race, Track Mode Enabled
-Tesla M3 LR

Previous - 3.0 si sport roadster, Silver Grey with Oregon Pearl Grey leather, Piano black, EIbach Pro, Stubby

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 pm

They have been awfull for years I can't see them ever getting better either. We will all have to sell our zeds and get 4X4s soon :( I have tried that route and never got anywhere. And to be fair they are a set of wheels I got very cheap. As one was cracked I welded it back up. It's this one that's leaking. I am going to look or a replacement. And make the old one into a coffee table or the man cave :D

If I can get my 108s back I might still do something. But I m busy at the moment. I have my fingers in too many pies... I am still meeting at the services as I am delivering so parts I just can't do a drive out.