Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

unbeliveable

Sponsored by Chris Knott Insurance
trucker99

unbeliveable

Post by trucker99 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Right I'll cut to the chase visited dvla to change to a personal plate today no problems paper work all up-to date. Phoned BMW Lincoln to change details no problem. Got home phoned the insurance company to change details, told them I have put a personal plate on my car. Waited for the usual £25 admin fee which has happened in the past as the plate has been on other cars since 2001. No I was informed i owed them an extra £250. :o I informed the girl its a number plate not a new engine or re-map. No she says Its another £250 after a very heated debate I cancelled the policy on the spot. Thank you Post Office for trying to rip me off. Then relishing the car has no insurance :headbang: s**t what now. I know Chris Knott. Phoned them up told them what happened waited for them to pick em selfs up off the floor.

ended up with a better price and policy than I had with the post office. Well done Chris Knott insurance well impressed :thumbsup:
2.8 M Sport, mineral white and ever extra toy fitted + stubby
2.0 M Sport, Alpine White gone but not forgotten

Swiftly
Lifer
Lifer

Re: unbeliveable

Post by Swiftly » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Well done, result in the end and well done Chris Knott. :thumbsup:

A friend today was at the post office getting his road tax and the counter assistant asked him if they could quote for his car insurance. They said they would guarantee to knock off £50 off the cheapest quote he obtained. No wonder, I think I will tell him to take a wide berth and pass them by.
Replacement, G29 Z4 M40i Lci in Alpine White :wub:
Gone G29 Z4 M40i in San Francisco Red
Gone F22 M240i auto coupe in Estoril Blue
Gone 2007 E85 3.0si Sport in Silver Grey,

trucker99

Post by trucker99 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Keep well away. I dealt with Martin really polite and helpful. Will get my business next time, makes a change to speak to someone who wasn't reading from an auto-que as well :lol:
2.8 M Sport, mineral white and ever extra toy fitted + stubby
2.0 M Sport, Alpine White gone but not forgotten

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 am

Thanks for taking the time to post feedback :)
Chris Knott Insurance - 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477)
Club code: Z4-866
LIKE us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter