Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Yamaha Soundbar / Sound Projector HTY-750 £75 West London

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
bluestreak56
Lifer
Lifer

Yamaha Soundbar / Sound Projector HTY-750 £75 West London

Post by bluestreak56 » Sat May 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Testing the water on my Soundbar as I may look to upgrade:

Yamaha Soundbar / Sound Projector HTY-750 perfect working order, well looked after in Silver with remote (probably have the box too!)

Stock photo but looks exactly the same.

Details:
Without any extra speakers, the Yamaha HTY-750 Digital sound projector provides true multi-channel sound that surrounds listeners from all directions. Yamaha's acoustic and DSP expertise allowed the development of technology that uses reflected sound waves to create amazingly lifelike sound. DVD movies and other digital sources sound just the way they are supposed to and even 2-channel sources like TV can be heard in dynamic surround sound.
The Yamaha HTY-750 has a powerful and efficient digital amplifier built in. It powers the 16 beam drivers at 2W each and the two woofers at 15W each, for a total of 62W of power. There is no need for the customer to purchase an additional amplifier or receiver, so the system is compact and economical.
The Yamaha HTY-750 My Surround mode provides surround sound without reflecting the beams off the walls. It is handy for rooms where for some reason the walls can not be used well and delivers a good surround effect when listeners are close to the unit. My Surround uses a combination of DiMagic and Yamaha technology. The My Beam mode focuses the sound at a specific listening position, so even in noisy surroundings you can hear dialogue and other sounds clearly. There are also four other selectable beam settings: 5 Beam, 3 Beam, 3 Beam + Stereo, and 2ch Stereo, providing a more expansive sound field.
The Yamaha HTY-750's design is one of its most appealing points. As a single unit, it can be conveniently placed on a shelf or rack, eliminating the need to position multiple speaker boxes. It also eliminates the bother of numerous cables running across the floor. The glossy finish is elegant as well, and will nicely complement any flat panel monitor.
IntelliBeam Automated System Calibration This Yamaha exclusive feature ensures optimum multi-channel sound reproduction with accurate image location. By monitoring and analysing sound with the microphone included with the Yamaha HTY-750, IntelliBeam the automatically sets the best beam angles, while optimising the level and frequency response of each beam. It also offers Direct Start function via remote unit. This makes initial setup both extremely simple while acoustically perfect
During low-volume listening, such as late at night, dynamic range suffers and you may miss some sounds. The Night Listening Enhancer offers two settings, Cinema and Music, with three-level selectability, which will ensure that you don't miss movie dialogue or quiet passages, or lose overall surround spaciousness. There is also a TV Equal Volume mode to prevent sudden bursts of loud sound such as from commercials.

Sensational multi-channel sound from DVDs, digital broadcasting, satellite broadcasting and other digital sources
Digital amplifier built-in (62W total power: 2W x 16 + 15W x 2)
Large range of optimum listening positions thanks to a wider soundstage
No need for numerous speakers and cables
Can be placed on a shelf or rack
Design is more elegant, less obtrusive than multiple speaker boxes
IntelliBeam automated system calibration with Direct Start
Convenient new beam modes: My Surround and My Beam
Four other modes: 5 Beam, 3 Beam, 3 Beam + Stereo and 2ch Stereo
Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS Neo:6 compatibility
TruBass uses harmonics to make the bass from small speakers deeper and richer
Turn on Volume: Volume comes on at a preset level when power is turned on
Can be placed on a shelf or rack
Three System Memories
Parameter settings can be made manually
Memory save Lock
Front panel lock and extend IR code

Specifications:
Dimensions (HxWxD) in mm
120x610x220
Bearing
16 x 2.8cm
LF Driver
2 x 8cm
Amplifier
62 Watts
Weight
8.5kg

£75

Collection only from TW7 Isleworth area.

Talksthetorque

Re: Yamaha Soundbar / Sound Projector HTY-750 £75 West Londo

Post by Talksthetorque » Sun May 18, 2014 11:05 am

I wouldn't test it with water if I was you. Electricity and water don't mix :wink: