Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Pre Facelift front bumper Sterling Grey SWAP

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
nfarmer

Pre Facelift front bumper Sterling Grey SWAP

Post by nfarmer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:28 pm

I've been looking for a replacement front bumper following slight damage following an incident involving a high curb. I am looking for one in Titan Silver with headlight washers and I have a bumper in good condition in Sterling Grey but with out the headlight washers cutout. So ideally I would like to swap, my bumper has a good lower grill and foglights so would like those in the replacement. Any takers?

Norman

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Pre Facelift front bumper Sterling Grey SWAP

Post by paddy wright » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:42 am

Hi,
I was wondering if you still have the bumper you got from lee? I was originally going to have it but have been off the forum for a while as work took over my time. I have now had an accident and require a new bumper and wondered if this one was avaliable as lee messaged me saying you may still have it.

Kind regards
Paddy Wright
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

nfarmer

Post by nfarmer » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:10 pm

paddy wright wrote:Hi,
I was wondering if you still have the bumper you got from lee? I was originally going to have it but have been off the forum for a while as work took over my time. I have now had an accident and require a new bumper and wondered if this one was avaliable as lee messaged me saying you may still have it.

Kind regards
Paddy Wright
Not available sorry

woolybear

Post by woolybear » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:57 pm

nfarmer wrote:I've been looking for a replacement front bumper following slight damage following an incident involving a high curb. I am looking for one in Titan Silver with headlight washers and I have a bumper in good condition in Sterling Grey but with out the headlight washers cutout. So ideally I would like to swap, my bumper has a good lower grill and foglights so would like those in the replacement. Any takers?

Norman
PM'd..
Cheers..