Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

For Sale 2003 2.5 SE

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
captain caveman

For Sale 2003 2.5 SE

Post by captain caveman » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:15 pm

After my short time of ownership im going to have to sell the Z4
No fault of the car just i cant put the seat back flar enough to get comfortable to drive.
It will come with a new mot.
Since buying it ive fitted new front disc and pads new wipers 2 new rear coil springs.
Inside needs a good clean ive not bothered as i was going to fit leather. ( I know of a full set with door cards for £250 delivered)
It needs a small bit of paint to the rear bumper i was going to paint front and both (will still do if not sold)

It drives realy nice and has the sport button fitted.

image upload no size limit

Think ive priced it far at £2650 for this you can have the orginal 16" alloys to.
Located in South wales.
viewing or inspections welcome
Last edited by captain caveman on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ewazix
Lifer
Lifer

For Sale 2003 2.5 SE

Post by Ewazix » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:36 am

It's a shame you have to sell so quickly but that looks fairly priced on the face of it.

As it's a forum where people usually have a look at your old posts and check the MOT failure & advisory history on-line, it may be worth fully listing all the work that's been attended to in the last couple of years to provide reassurance after a short ownership and help your sale. :thumbsup:
2003 2.5 SE, low miles, Sterling Grey, 108's & Eagles, no stubby here! Unmolested.
2018 Cooper S Countryman
Fiesta Ecoboost

captain caveman

For Sale 2003 2.5 SE

Post by captain caveman » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:26 am

Im not trying to hide anything thats why ive left the reg in the photos.
Its a lot better car now as to when i bought it and will have a new mot if/when it sells.
I only bought it as a secound car so im not being forsed to sell it before i buy anther car.
There is room for some cosmetic improvents for witch i think ive reflected in the asking price.
If it dont sell i,l leave it in the garage and have the paint work done fit the leather and try again in the spring.
Bit gutted i dont fit in it tbh as its realy nice engine and nice smooth power delivery.
Much nicer than the 330 i had before.

Bradders75

For Sale 2003 2.5 SE

Post by Bradders75 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:47 am

You're a bit short on information. Mileage, service history (dates and mileages), number of owners etc. should help. Cheap car though. :thumbsup:
2003 Z4 3.0i SE | nav / cruise / PDC / bluetooth / ellipsoids / xenons / clear indicators / m-sport seats / m-sport MFSW / ZHP / intravee |

2014 F56 MINI Cooper S | for bends |

2016 F20 M135i | for straights |

Ewazix
Lifer
Lifer

For Sale 2003 2.5 SE

Post by Ewazix » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:46 pm

captain caveman wrote:Im not trying to hide anything thats why ive left the reg in the photos.
Its a lot better car now as to when i bought it and will have a new mot if/when it sells.
I only bought it as a secound car so im not being forsed to sell it before i buy anther car.
There is room for some cosmetic improvents for witch i think ive reflected in the asking price.
If it dont sell i,l leave it in the garage and have the paint work done fit the leather and try again in the spring.
Bit gutted i dont fit in it tbh as its realy nice engine and nice smooth power delivery.
Much nicer than the 330 i had before.
Spot on Captain, no suggestion of you hiding anything at all, just that detailing the work and expense you are obviously putting in to the MOT issues may help to sell it. GLWTS :thumbsup:
2003 2.5 SE, low miles, Sterling Grey, 108's & Eagles, no stubby here! Unmolested.
2018 Cooper S Countryman
Fiesta Ecoboost

captain caveman

For Sale 2003 2.5 SE

Post by captain caveman » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Desided to try and make the most of this weather and hang on to the car for a while, Dont realy notice the seat unless im on motorways witch isent that often atm
Having the paint work sorted next week to :D