Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Mini meet at work...

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Mini meet at work...

Post by paddy wright » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:28 pm

fantastic pics thanx- where in leeds is that?
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

Mr Whippy

Post by Mr Whippy » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 pm

It's east of Wakefield.

Nice enough pub up there too, do an ok beef & ale pie... used to do Hoegaarden and a superior type of pie years ago, but they have got rid of my fave 'pie' beer and changed the pie to a top-crust only type :P

Still ok though :D

Dave
04 3.0i, Titanium Silver, 107s, red m-sport interior

Nerra

Post by Nerra » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Dreamer wrote:Great pictures! I know im biased but you can really see the shiny'ness more on the sterling grey :)

And Nerra, STUBBY, badly.

Haha yeah its on the list of things to get definitely.

I think we forget how nice our work and surroundings are. People are always amazed when I show them pictures.

The first z4 meet was good, pics were taken on my 5 year old canon compact but as Mr Whippy said there will definitely be more to come.

We have access to some nice HD equipment so maybe some Vimeo quality videos are in order for the near future.
3.0i SMG